Profile

SMOOCH
I love riding on brooms and going swish! in the midair. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go.
Music



Never stay.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Went for staff meeting today and I guess it's the most memorable staff meeting I had in this year, cus it's the one and only staff meeting I attended. I can't believe there's more to come in the future! STAFF MEETINGS ARE LONG AND SOMETIMES, BORING, & MAKES PEOPLE SLEEPY. I'm just not use to it. That's why, the grumblings.

Actually I found out by chance that Mrs Devaraja, the one and only teacher that I remembered for my whole life during primary six times, was there too! I can't believe that I made that heartwarming sharing the experience of how bad my grades were in p5 and how mrs raja managed to pull me back on the track with all her ways in p6 and I got all As, and even managed to pass all my subjects. & I acknowledged her, though she didn't recognise me, I'm glad to see the smiles on her her face, the same face that I last saw her when I went for my PSLE results day. We hugged in front of all the teachers in the meeting room and I'M HAPPY! YAY!

Please feel happy for me (:
LOL

I think I made a rather good impression today. & I hope the impression would last throughout. The friendly and amiable part of me comes first, then the craziness comes in later.

Anyway, I got a huge shock when I received my timetable. I would be teaching my form class ALL SUBJECTS EXCEPT FOR PE AND MT. Sounds so - so right. It's actually, Math, EL, Science, Art, Music, Social Studies, Health Education. Which is quite alot for me to handle since I'm an untrained teacher and haven't gone to any training yet and have to chiong straight throughout all the stuffs I'm given. Guess I have to put in alot of hard work.

& I thank colleagues who gave me encourgements today (:
It really works wonders, and is that important!
10:53 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three