Profile

SMOOCH
I love riding on brooms and going swish! in the midair. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go.
Music



Never stay.
Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sometimes, it's really amazing watching people ride bicycles and obviously, I don't know how to ride one at all and would never want to learn it. Maybe, I'll try learning it, but to say the truth, I'll still fail riding one. :)

Boyf kept saying I have that LJ face. And I want to say that:


Dear ah, my LJB also comes in high quality photo one leh! MUAHAHAHAHAHHA



Hope he's too busy to drop by and this post would be pushed right to the back.

Anyway, can't decide what to really do on my birthday. I don't wanna organise a mass meetup u see. I rather spend quality time meeting up cliques by cliques and spend more time with each individual clique. But it's really hard to have to slowly arrange time with them.

On a second note, I have to get something practical for boyf's birthday. I think I have something in mind already, after so much information I got today :D

I have lots of stationeries not bought yet. I think I'll die in the popular queue sooner or later. When is the queue gonna stop being that crazily fuckingly long.

SLEEP!
11:08 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three