Profile

SMOOCH
I love riding on brooms and going swish! in the midair. Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go.
Music



Never stay.
Sunday, January 31, 2010

Work is exciting every single day with my form class. We're one drama mama class where alot of situations we see in tv is shown right here in the class. "Acted" in an episode whereby I need to protect the child from hurting himself was way too much for my backside, so much so that it gave way and the bruises hurt so much.

But anyway, alot of Jan babies! To Tiffany, Kok keong, Me, Dear, and Fongyee, A very happy birthday! Had fun with you girls, talking non stop and sharing the most incredible talks about our own work. (: & yes of course, Qiuyu looked like a hip hop policewoman and I definitely looked like a partygirl teacher. LOL

It's always that exciting, to know that boyf's birthday is just a few days after mine. Got him a not so geeky wallet with no coin pouch. Be a true man! Put coins in your pockets! Or u can give them to me (: HEHEHEHEHE

It's just 2 months plus and it seems like I've known you more than that.


12:14 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three